Sunday 21 October 2012

The Pen Tool

In the middle of my first ever attempt using the pen tool to actually clean the line of a drawing.The pen tool has always confused me and I could only dream of being able to do amazing line work as I've seen produced by others......untill now!!!I have no idea what I'm doing and from speed drawings I've seen of people using the tool I'm doing it completely wrong and making it harder then it needs to be but its a learning process and I'm learning.So far I think its the best line work I've ever done and its for a completely random thing I taught I would do for a friend over on dev art.It's given my drawing a certain harm to it and its a very poorly done use of the pen compared to the experts,but hey I'll get there sooner or later. A lot of work the next few days mostly 12 hour shifts but hopefully ill get this up by wed or thursday

No comments:

Post a Comment