Wednesday 13 March 2013

Back grounds

Not to the exact quality I would prefer but With Such Little time between work I got to make do.I'm still confident I'm Pushing myself.Its basically One room with differn't angles for differn't shots in my film.One or two have become obsolite as I've developed how I would use certain shots,Luckily Its the 2 worst I'll be dropping.Still need to make 5 more.All these I've done over the last 2 and a half days.

















        Trying to be put a little more purpose into my work I've done the colours very dull and ugly in comparison to the outside shot.It should also help my characters bright colour pop out more and not distract.I planned lots more posters and school stuff but changed my mind thinking it would be an unnecessary distraction to the caracters.

No comments:

Post a Comment