Sunday 12 May 2013

Premier Puzzles

Making my learn through doing film I am learning a lot about premier.Rendering at maximum depth generally does nothing and causes a 4 hour or so wait so doing that for the last three years was a mistake,except last year actually but that neither here nor there. I've also learned avi's are a much better way for me to export my animation before putting into premier,For what ever reason quicktime adds a frame here and there and removes ones I really need,Luckily every quicktime I've done so far works ok as there not as action packed as my next few scenes.Still can't get the right export setting for premier but the ones I'm using now only takes 20 to 30 to find out how badly they have worked, which is a marked improvement.I think the Quicktimes have been my down fall, Must be a PC/Mac thing. Anyways here is a screenshot of Stew,Oh Stew :) What are you like

No comments:

Post a Comment