Saturday 26 October 2013

unnamed colour keys



Been working on a design for a coming film I have planned for hopefully next year before I return to get my elusive masters.The design is still ongoing,Initially I tried to do something with a guy in a zoot suit bit it looked like every other character I had so I tried blonde hair with a curly side puff and for a while It was going to be an anthropomorphic fox  and then I taught maybe some sort of eccentric conducter like Beethoven(whose hair wasn't nearly as mental as I hoped. I think I was confusing it with cartoon parodies). I had drawn a picture of my friend a while back and liked the hair and it seemed like a fun annoying thing to animate and get me out of my comfort-zone so I used it as a model. I've also wanted to do something with a Tommy Gunn so why not.

No comments:

Post a Comment